Please attend our last Free Monthly Business Legal Clinic
Have you thought about getting legal consulting services for your small business?
The Rainier Valley Community Development Fund has partnered with the Law Office of Puget Sound to offer a free monthly business legal clinic for small businesses. Each monthly clinic will offer four 40-minute appointments to provide business legal consultation services for your small business.
Autumn T. Johnson is the founder and Chief Legal Officer of the Law Office of Puget Sound, PLLC. She is a licensed attorney in the State of Washington and primarily works with local small businesses and nonprofits in Seattle.
Reasons you might need legal consulting for your small business:
- Understanding your commercial lease
- Selling your business
- Buying a business
- Closing your business
- Forming your business
- Hiring employees and/or independent contractors
- Protecting intellectual property
- Consulting on general business issues ? Reviewing operating agreements, partner agreements, employment documents,personnel manuals or other contracts
How to prepare for your 40-minute legal consultation:
- Decide on the desired outcome or goal for your meeting
- Write a list of specific questions for the attorney
- Organize and bring any specific documents to the appointment related to your case, such as your commercial lease, agreements, and contracts
- Remember you only have 40 minutes. The more prepared you are, the better use you will get out of your time.
What to expect:
- Identification of issues
- Identification of next steps
- Referrals, if needed
- Please note that because the appointment is only for 40 minutes, the attorney will not be able to understand all aspects of your case
- You may still need to hire an attorney to help with your legal matter
When and Where:
Rainier Valley Community Development Fund
6951 MLK Jr Way S, Ste #225
Seattle, WA 98118
(at the Othello Light Rail Station)
Date: 4th Tuesday of every month
How to make an appointment:
- Choose a date and email or call to make an appointment
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Phone: 206.722.5280 x103
- Briefly explain your legal issue upon scheduling your appointment
- Please note there are only four 40-minute appointments available during each clinic and they fill up quickly.